Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HELLO!!!

OK,
So my mom has been bad about putting on new post things or whatever you call it. Now its my turn. This is Kamryn. I turned 12 in December. I am loving middle school. My teachers are AWESOME! If you didn't know, I have braces. At first I liked them but now I am so ready to get them off. That last thing that I posted was a long time ago so I wanted to tell you new stuff. I am in 6th grade and I am a beehive now. Young Womens is great. I am so excited to go to camp. It will be my first year. Tonight I have a choir concert. I love to sing and choir is much better than band. If you didn't know either that I am not in band anymore, I am not in band anymore. I wasn't having very much fun just after I had started. I became less fond of my instrument and the teacher started to seem a little mean. So I switched to choir. I think my choir teacher, Mr. Olsen, is one of the best teachers that I have had. So...........ya- that is pretty much all I have to tell you. Um, my
favorite color: purple
favorite animal: koala
favorite food: pasta
favorite movie: Ramona and Beezus or The Lighting Thief
favorite singer: Carrie Underwood
favorite song: Find Yourself in You
favorite subject: not science, writing duh
favorite hobby: scrapbooking

1 comment:

Rainie said...

Kam!! I just love you so much. I'm so glad you're blogging.