Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I lost my two front teeth!!!! Halli

Hi it is Halli. I just wanted to tell everyone that I lost my two front teeth!!! Is'nt that cool? I was so thrilled when I got my two dollar bill. Then a couple days later... I was talking to my mom and "POPPP" My other tooth fell out! Then that night I put my tooth under my pillow and wrote a letter to the tooth fairy, and the next morning...she wrote back. I coud'nt belive it! I can't wait till I loose an other tooth! THANKS FOR READING ALL ABOUT MY FRONT TEETH THAT I LOST!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tolmans said...

YYYEEEAAAHHH HAL!! I knew it would fall out and I TOLD YOU it wouldn't hurt. But, you didn't tell me that the tooth fairy WROTE YOU A LETTER!!! How fun is that?!?! You will have to show me next time I am over there...

Love ya,
Sarah

Rainie said...

Halli, now that song is really all about YOU. "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" Your smile is adorable and I love reading what you wrote!

heatherann said...

HI Halli and all the Morris', it's me Heather, Sarah's sister. You know the funny one, hahah! Yeah for your tooth falling out. I can't believe that you got a letter too, that is so awesome!